What To know About Hardwood Lumber Before Your Buy
- Sold By Board Foot: All lumber prices listed are per Board Foot (BF) unless otherwise marked. Please use the board foot calculator at the bottom of this screen if you are unsure of how much material you need.
- Board Foot Formula: (Length x Width x Thickness) divided by 144= board foot total.)
- Rough Sawn Thickness: 4/4 = 1″ – 5/4 = 1.25″ – 6/4= 1.50″, 8/4 = 2″ etc. refers to thickness of stock in inches (i.e. 4/4 = 1″, 5/4 =1.25″, etc)
- Graded Hardwoods: “Select-grade” or “FAS (First and Second Quality) , “extra-long” or ” extra-wide” pieces may be priced higher.
- Surfaced Hardwoods: Delivery of all surfaced hardwood lumber are subject to availability and processing time. Not all species are able to be surfaced. Wider and longer boards are considered premium sizes and may cost more.
- Minimum Quantity: Prices are for 100/Boardfoot minimum order. Bulk order pricing is available upon request. Please contact us directly for wholesale or bulk pricing and inquiries.
At Caribbean Teak & Lumber Supply, we are able to offer you a wide variety of domestic hardwood lumber products. We have built strong relationships with some of the most respected lumber suppliers and lumber mills throughout the southeast region. Our inventory consists of Cherry, Cypress, Hard Maple, Poplar, and Western Red Cedar on a regular basis. We also stock these hardwood lumber products in a wide selection of thickness 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 8/4, 10/4, 12/4 and grades.
We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity. To make sure you get the correct material we check every stick of lumber that comes through our door to make sure that the material we supply to you is what we say it is. We also carry V-Joint Select Cypress Wood.
CaribTeak carries most Domestic Hardwoods on hand but if you don’t see what you are looking for contact us! If its not in our stock we can quickly and easily source the material for you.
We stock your most desired exotic hardwood lumber, Burmese Teak, African Mahogany, Genuine Mahogany, Sapele, Trinidad Teak, Spanish Cedar & Ipe. We also stock these exotic hardwood lumber products in a wide selection of thicknesses and grades. At CaribTeak we check every stick of lumber that comes through our door to ensure that the material we supply to you is what we say it is. We also carry Ipe Decking.
Our exotic hardwood lumber inventory is ever changing with new selections of species, so if you don’t see what you are looking for contact us! If its not in our stock we can quickly and easily source the material for you.
Caribbean Teak & Lumber Supply offers many different delivery and shipping options of our hardwood lumber products. We ship all of our hardwoods to just about anywhere in the Continental US and Hawaii as well as the Caribbean Islands.
Most in stock hardwood lumber and plywood products will be ready to ship within 2-3 business days after purchase. Multiple purchases will be combined for lower shipping rates. Please contact Carib Teak for shipping quotes to Hawaii and the Caribbean Islands. We do not ship to PO Boxes & APO/FPO/DPO. Additional shipping charges may apply for residential deliveries.
Carib Teak reserves the right to change shipping carriers to provide you the lowest shipping rate available. Please contact us for more details. For over sized loads and large quantities please contact Carib Teak Customer Service for the most accurate shipping rate.
Bulk Order Pricing
CaribTeak offers discount prices for bulk orders. Please contact our wholesale team directly for bulk order pricing and order specifics. Contractors, don’t forget to contact us regarding bulk order hardwood pricing.
What qualifies as bulk order pricing:
- Minimum hardwood lumber orders of 300 board feet or more.
- Minimum hardwood plywood orders of 30 or more qualify.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Thank you for choosing CaribTeak.com for your Exotic and Domestic Lumber Product needs. Simply fill out the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
Feel free to copy and paste a list of the material you are inquiring about in the message area of the form. The more information you provide, like length(s), width(s), and thickness, the quicker and more accurately we are able to exceed your expectations! Check out our Policies Page and don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!