- Latin name: Tectona grandis
- Other Names: Teak, Burmese Teak
- Origin: Burma, South east Asia
- Appearance: Golden brown with darker brown streaks and veins. Oily and waxy feel to the touch.
- Common Uses: Cabinetry, boat interiors, decking, flooring, architectural millwork and specialty applications
- Finishing: Accepts non-water-based stains. Can be top-coated with oil-based polyurethane, lacquer and tung oil.
Quality & Grade
- Marine Grade
- A1 and A3
- Plain Sliced, Quarter Sliced
- Minimal to no defects
- Golden Brown Color
- Fir Core and Poplar Core
- Quarter Sawn on 1 Face
- Standard 4 x 8 Sheets readily available
REQUEST A QUOTE
Thank you for choosing CaribTeak.com for your Exotic and Domestic Lumber Products needs. Simply fill out the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
Feel free to copy and paste a list of the material you are inquiring about in the message area of the form. The more information you provide, like length(s), width(s), and thickness, the quicker and more accurately we are able to exceed your expectations! Check out our Policies Page and don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!