Caribbean Teak & Lumber Supply offers many different delivery and shipping options of our hardwood lumber products. We ship all of our hardwoods to just about anywhere in the Continental US and Hawaii as well as the Caribbean Islands.
Most in stock hardwood lumber and plywood products will be ready to ship within 2-3 business days after purchase. Multiple purchases will be combined for lower shipping rates. Please contact Caribbean Teak & Lumber Supply for shipping quotes to Hawaii and the Caribbean Islands. We do not ship to PO Boxes & APO/FPO/DPO. Additional shipping charges may apply for residential deliveries.
Caribbean Teak & Lumber Supply reserves the right to change shipping carriers to provide you the lowest shipping rate available. Please contact us for more details. For over sized loads and large quantities please contact Caribbean Teak & Lumber Supply Customer Service for the most accurate shipping rate.
Shipping options for your order:
- FTL Shipments – Full Truckload Shipments are available and Carib Teak Inc., will be book and handle the order directly unless other wise specified. We will load your full truckload order correctly and ensure a safe intact delivery. We strive to obtain the best rate possible and will gladly compare our rates to yours in-order to determine who has the more affordable price.
- LTL Shipments – Less than Truck Load shipments applies to bundle(s) or small quantities heading a distance of 100 miles or more from our distribution center in Jupiter, Florida. These shipments generally take a 3-7 business days to arrive at its destination depending on your location. We use a wide variety of carriers such as Estes®, Conway Freight®, and R&L Carriers® to name a few. We usually pick the carrier that provides the lowest rate and fastest transit time.
Both FTL and LTL Shipments are booked to ship within 48 to 72 after your order is built, providing the material and a carrier is readily available. Transit times are estimates and are not guaranteed. There are many factors that may affect your estimated transit time such as weather, carrier workload, and other forces beyond our control. For the most part, all of our orders end up being delivered by or before our estimated delivery date.
- Overseas/International Shipments – CaribTeak ships to the Bahamas and the rest of the Caribbean Islands weekly. We use two ocean carriers: Crowley and Tropical Shipping. There are no standard rates for shipping less than a container load (LCL) of hardwood lumber overseas, however we have negotiated rates with these two carriers for full container load (FCL) orders.
Rest assured that our experience and knowledge of each of the Caribbean Islands’ local taxes and customs regulations meets all criteria necessary to delivering your order overseas in a timely and economical manner.
- Local Delivery – We know it’s hard to have to run around town picking up material, so let us save you the time. We will deliver our hardwoods and/or hardwood plywood to anywhere in the following counties: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and Saint Lucie. Standard delivery charges may apply. Depending on the order size, delivery distance, and location, rates can range from $25 to $75. We provide local deliveries within a 100 mile radius of our distribution center in Jupiter, Florida. Your order will be delivered on a flatbed and it is the customers responsibility to ensure unload happens in a safe and timely manner.
- Package Shipments – Package Shipments applies to orders of 5 pieces of material or less, not to exceed a weight of 60lbs, and not measuring more than 60″. These shipments do not require being sent on a pallet and can be handled by hand. We usually band or wrap your package before we box it. We use Fed-Ex Ground and/or UPS, whoever has the lowest rate, to ship these types of package orders. All package shipments take 1 business day to arrive to its delivery location within Florida, and up to 7 business days to arrive to its destination outside of Florida.
Please Note: Once you agree to the cost of material and shipping we will make the booking with the shipping company for you. Both shipping companies sail once a week. If your order is not placed and paid for within 48 hours of the nearest sail date it will be pushed to the following sail date. The customer is responsible for electing the freight as prepaid or collect at the time of confirming your order. If not specified all freight charges will ship as freight collect. The customer will be responsible for handling all freight charges at the port of destination. All export shipments will be bundled, banded, palletized, and heat wrapped before shipping.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Thank you for choosing CaribTeak.com for your Exotic and Domestic Lumber Products needs. Simply fill out the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
Feel free to any questions about how we ship the hardwood products you are inquiring about in the message area of the form. The more information you provide the quicker and more accurately we are able to exceed your expectations! Don’t forget to read our Policies Page and check us out on Facebook!