- Latin Name: Tectona Grandis
- Origin: India, Burma, Indonesia
- Appearance: Made of both Teak and Holly wood for an attractive yet contrasting look. Wider bands of Teak are separated with narrow bands of Holly.
- Common Uses: Typically used for interior cabin soles in boats. Can also be used for exterior applications such as boat decks, transom finishing, as well as hatches.
- Finishing: Recommended to seal the wood when being used in exterior marine applications including decks, transoms, hatches and cabin soles. Properly protecting Teak and Holly can prevent from high rot and decay and preserving the woods appearance. Not suggested to be exposed to moisture.
Quality & Grade
- Marine Grade
- Golden Brown to Light creamy alternating color
- Plain Sliced and Quarter Sawn
- Veneer Core and Tropical Hardwood
- Standard 4 x 8 Sheets available upon request
REQUEST A QUOTE
Thank you for choosing CaribTeak.com for your Exotic and Domestic Lumber Products needs. Simply fill out the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
Feel free to copy and paste a list of the material you are inquiring about in the message area of the form. The more information you provide, like length(s), width(s), and thickness, the quicker and more accurately we are able to exceed your expectations! Check out our Policies Page and don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!