- Latin name: Liriodendron tulipifera
- Other Names: Yellow Poplar, Tulipwood, American Whitewood, Canary Wood, Canoe Wood
- Origin: Eastern North America
- Appearance: Soft yellow sapwood contrasting with gray to gray green heartwood. Straight grain with a fine texture surface. Subtle growth ring appearance
- Common Uses: Cabinetry, millwork, moldings and furniture frames
- Finishing: Stained and dyed easily and requires no special top-coats or finishes. Can be top-coated with oil and water-based stains, polyurethane, lacquer, conversion varnish, shellac and tung oil.
Quality & Grade
- Clear Grade
- B2 and B4
- Rotary Cut Spliced Faces
- Veneer Core
- Soft yellow to gray green heartwood
- Standard 4 x 8 Sheet readily available
REQUEST A QUOTE
Thank you for choosing CaribTeak.com for your Exotic and Domestic Lumber Products needs. Simply fill out the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.
Feel free to copy and paste a list of the material you are inquiring about in the message area of the form. The more information you provide, like length(s), width(s), and thickness, the quicker and more accurately we are able to exceed your expectations! Check out our Policies Page and don’t forget to check us out on Facebook!